Close to everything, great shops & restaurants. Walking distance to Tennis Garden and El Paseo. Easy access to I – 10, Palm Springs, Old Town La Quinta, Joshua Tree, trails, golfing & more!
By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below : Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 21 years of age to book. Guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation. The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation. No additional visitors allowed without permission.
This is a quiet family neighborhood and in an effort to be a good neighbor, we kindly ask you keep the noise level to a minimum especially after 10pm out of respect for neighbors and city ordinances. This is not a party house or hotel ! Loud drinking parties or excessive noise complaints are subject to a $250 fine and/or immediate eviction without refund. Noise aware sensors are installed on the premises. We want you to enjoy your experience but respecting the neighborhood’s right to peaceful living is our number one priority.
Smoking in the house or pet violations will result in a $250 odor cleaning fee.
No more than 3 cars are permitted at one time. No RVs, trailers, or dirt bikes permitted anywhere on the premises.
The use of the swimming pool and fireplace is at your own risk. Diving, somersaults, and back flips into the pool or any other unsafe activities are strictly prohibited. Children under the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult at all times. Please note that the hosts/owner will not be held responsible for injuries sustained by the guests and guests will indemnify the hosts/owner for any actions resulting from injuries to guests.
1) Please place all used sheets and soiled towels in the bath tubs except comforters.
2) Rinse food residue before putting dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run the cycle. Detergent is found under kitchen sink.
3) Completely empty out the fridge.
4) Remove all trash and take trash bags in the bins by the side of the house.
5) Push all chairs, sofas, cushions, and anything else you have moved back to its original location.
6) Turn off the thermostat.
7) Make sure that all stove burners and oven are turned off.
8) Make sure all doors and windows are locked.
Indian Wells, California, United States